Through a cooperating tax advisory firm Moore Stephens we will help you navigate through the Czech tax system, find tax effective solutions for you and your family and assist you with any obligations towards the relevant Czech authorities.
Scope of Services
• A tax effective structure for international assignments beneficial for the employer as well as the employee
• A tax effective remuneration structure based on Key Performance Indicators or others
• A tax effective employee benefit structure such as stock option plans, housing, cars, above standard health care, relocation costs etc.
• A tax equalization structure for expats so that they don’t assume any additional tax burden during the duration of their assignment
• Representation before Czech tax and social security authorities, arranging all necessary registrations, notification obligations etc.
• Payroll processing: complex processing of employee payrolls with international elements
• Personal income tax as well as social security filings to the Czech authorities
• Coordination of international tax position of the individuals thanks to being part of the international advisory network Moore Stephens
• Intermediation of suitable commercial health insurance program for the expat and his/her family
• Tax structuring of individual’s other income such as rental income from abroad, dividend income, possibly utilization of personal companies (i.e. companies owned by 100 % by these individuals)